Monday, August 13, 2007

Surprise (x3)!!!


Surprise! You're expecting...triplets! We found out we were expecting on May 31st-Memorial Day! It was definitely a day to remember. We were told our HCG levels were pretty high, which in my mind meant...okay, so prepare for twins. On June 19th we found out triplets are on the way! Wow! What an overwhelming blessing! We will have 2 identical babies and 1 fraternal. (2 eggs=3 babies)The sexes are still TBD. We have an ultrasound on August 24th to find out if pink, blue, or a little bit of both is in our near future. We are very excited to welcome our babies into the world, but are praying that they will not be born until after 33 weeks. (Which would be December 16th) Please pray for their health and strength and for the perfect birthday for our little ones. 33 weeks sounds young for a singleton, but it is absolutely great for triplets! If we can hold off until then, we'll be singing songs of praise! :) Alison will be going on bed rest in September until the little tykes are born. Feel free to drop her a line, she will have lots of time on her hands! We will keep this website updated with new information and ultrasound pics. Thanks so much for your love and prayers!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! We will have you all in our thoughts and prayers

Jeff Kirkwold said...

Peter and Alison,

Awesome! Way to use that technology to your advantage! When I think of the pooh in one diaper I shudder...when I think of three...I'm ready to call in the National Guard to help with the cleanup! LOL! It's clear you're both very special to many friends and family and you can count on Nora and I to help with baby sitting, meals and house cleaning.

I'll leave the lawn mowing to Pete! LOL!

Love you both,

Jeff and Nora Kirkwold

RBagniewski said...

Congrats again! We definitely have you and the babies in our thoughts. Kayla also told me to write that she is very excited to have three new play buddies in the near future!

Love,
Becky, Brad & Kayla Grace

RBagniewski said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Hey Peter and Alison - we're praying for you (all) and know that you have some special nursing support (and nervous support from GD Markk). Please keep the site up to date for those a ways away.

Susan and Peter Fox

Anonymous said...

What beautiful little babies! You, Peter and your children are in our thoughts and prayers,I have absolute faith they will arrive perfect and healthy!
Sarah Jackson