Monday, August 27, 2007

Looking to help contact info

We are so overwhelmed by all of the offers of support, time, meals, cleaning, etc. If you do have the ability to help out with a meal (lunch or dinner), good snack, time to chat with Ali, diapers for future use, prayers, etc. please contact Peter's sister Meredith. Meredith will be staying in touch with Ali to schedule help for the coming months. No need to contact Meredith to coordinate prayers, when ever you feel up to it we need 'em.

Again we are so overwhelmed by all of the generosity and thoughtful calls and e-mails we hope to be able to offer the same support in the future for others.

Meredith Seaberg
612-695-4009
meredithseaberg@gmail.com

Thanks again!

Peter and Ali +3 little girls

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, Peter and Ali, I had no idea you guys were having triplets! Talked to my mom (Barb) yesterday and she filled me in on all of this.

Just wanted to let you know that I am thinking about you guys and hope that the remainder of your pregnancy goes as perfectly as possible. Ali, I'm online at home all day (You're on bedrest; I'm on desk-chair-rest), so email me if you are bored and I will send you tons of websites of celebrity gossip to keep you entertained. ;-)

Love and best wishes.
Jessica Seaberg