Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Bedrest

Three days of bed rest down 123 more to go in order to reach our goal of December 30th.

We have a follow up appointment with the Doctors on Friday morning. They are just checking to see how the stitches are holding and for any infections from the surgery. Please pray that we don't have any surprises at this appointment. I am kind of of looking forward to this appointment because it will be my first day downstairs in a week, so I will get to see how Peter is keeping up the house...

I am hoping the weather is nice on Friday, so I can maybe lay out side for a while since I am already downstairs.

Please pray for our appointment on Friday and we have our routine appointment next Wednesday to check on the girls and see how they are growing.

We will update again after our appointments.

The Jonswolds +3

2 comments:

Sarah Explains It All said...

you are in our prayers that every thing continues to go smoothly. I hope the girls put on a show for you! We all miss seeing you!

Scott Axel said...

Good luck! Are you going through UHN event recruiting withdrawl yet?