Thursday, June 11, 2009



Hi, it's Brynn.
I just wanted to quickly tell you about my day today.
Guess what I did!?
I got in trouble.
When mom wasn't looking, I climbed on the chair and then up onto the table. I was proud of myself...mom, not so proud. It is pretty brave though, don't you think?

You also are probably wondering why I'm not wearing pants. Me and my sisters have figured out how to unzip and unbutton, which doesn't fare well for our pants. We don't care though. It's warm out. Pants are overrated!
Shoes on the other hand, we love! We are girls afterall!

Another thing we are working on is eating like little ladies, instead of like piggies. We use spoons. (as best we can) Here's a picture of lunch! (yes, I am left handed!)


Come on Maryn! Give me a bite of yours!


I bet you are wondering too how Maryn is doing without nonnie. She's doing pretty well. She usually only asks for her nonnie 1x a day and she is pretty good about leaving it in her crib after naps. Here she is getting a few last sucks in after nap time today!

And, speaking of naptime, we got new cribs! Mom said that our cribs were "recalled" cause some babies were getting hurt, so we got new ones. Here is Leah checking it out..hmmmm...looks different...




In other new family news, we got a new SUV today! Pretty exciting, huh? We don't pick it up until next week, so we'll post some pictures then. We kept telling mom and dad that there aren't enough seats in the Tahoe. There are only 5! So how are they going to haul around our friends when we get older? I guess we won!

Also, mom is going to try her hand at being a second grade teacher for vacation bible school next week. We're going to bible school too. (we're in the 1.5 year old class, though, not the second grade so mom won't be our teacher) Should be interesting! I'm sure we'll have some fun stories to tell!

Have a good weekend!
Love,
Brynn

No comments: