Monday, June 29, 2009

Happy Birthday America!

Here is a picture of us last year on the 4th of July:

Here we are this year! (this is a picture from the newspaper)

We hope you have a fabulous holiday! We'll update you with all of our fun 4th of July stories next week. Enjoy!

On a completely unrelated topic, Peter took this picture of Maryn and Leah in the back yard. It's like we're running our own little nudist colony...This picture just CRACKS ME UP! Hope you get a laugh out of it too!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

oh that is so funny! and cute!

Mommy Nee said...

Although I'm impressed with the girls' physical progress, what impressed me most about these pictures was your stroller. Seriously, how is it still in pristine condition after an entire year with THREE kids???!!!

I think I need your stain remover tips.

Seriously, keep the pics coming, we love to keep updated on the girls! They are so beautiful and have such fun stories.