Hi! Maryn here. Last Sunday was a day all about daddies.
I want to tell you about some of the most important daddies in my life.
This is my Great Grandpa Red.
He is very special to me. Do you know he is over 90 YEARS older than I am?
I love to give him kisses.
(I even shared my nonnie with him...now that says special!)
Did you know that Poppa Jeff is daddy's daddy?
Our poppa is very special to us too.
Our poppa gives us tractor rides, takes naps with us at Sugar Lake, takes us to the park, and even sometimes to Old McDonalds!
Our Papa Mark is our mommy's daddy. We love him bunches!
He takes us golfing, teaches us to play piano and always brings us out for breakfast when we sleepover!
Of all of the daddies in the whole world, we think God gave us the best.
Every afternoon we wait and wait for him to come home from work. There is just nothing better than daddy play time. Daddy sings us songs and holds our hands every night while he tucks us in.
Thank you God for giving us our daddy!
It was a pretty hot day on Daddy's day, so we played mermaid.
(one of our favorite summertime games!)
And...since this IS my post, I thought I'd add a few extra pictures of myself.
Here is a picture of me with my puppy Reese.
And this picture shows you just how much I love my nonnies.
(It is better to have lots incase you lose one, or mommy or daddy take one away. I always have a spare)
I hope you had a very special day with your daddy!
XO,
Maryn


No comments:
Post a Comment