Hi! Maryn here!
There have been some big changes in our house since last time we updated.
Change #1: Mommy went back to work. Only 3 days a week. AND...she works at our "school" (aka. church), which is pretty cool! When our class goes out to play, we get to see our mommy in her office. What's up mom!
Change #2: Big girl undies. I don't like this change. Not one bit. I'm not converting.
Brynn and Leah decided to go with the flow, though in the beginning, they were resistant too.
Here is a picture of them throwing away their diapers. Bye-Bye diapers, Hello big girl panties.
We basically sat around and drank A LOT of juice and water.
Until we felt that urge,
Then, we waited...and waited...
...and waited, and waited
for SUCCESS!
(and a chance to ring the potty bell! Woo Hoo!)
Of course, there were some accidents
but, by the end of the weekend, Brynn and Leah were wearing big girl panties.
Good for them, but I'm not quite ready for that program!
I do things on MY OWN time.
We did have some fun over the weekend too!
Our friends KK and Natalie came over (they have a cabin on our lake) and we played.
Daddy pulled us on the tube behind his tractor.
We played with our "brellas" in the rain
We even got to have a PJ party and a bonfire!
Maybe someday soon, I'll decide to wear big girl panties like my sisters. But, for now, diapers are good enough for me.
I'm in no hurry!
Love,
Maryn


















2 comments:
Great job! Your post encouraged me to be more aggressive with Vaughn. She's been peeing sporadically since 15 months on the potty. So today we did NO dispers! Its going well! Lots of successes and of course a few accidents. I think she's been ready for awhile, but when I was pregnant I just didn't have the energy to push it. Thanks for inspiring me!
Love reading the posts from the girls' perspective..... They are so beautiful!
Post a Comment