Hi! It's Leah!
I wanted to tell you about something that's been on my mind lately.
I know my daddy is really strong and brave, so I am not scared of much stuff, but lately there is one thing that has been getting me down.
For the past couple of weeks, I have been getting up at night and running to my mommy and daddy's bed cause I have been having bad dreams. Bad dreams about the BBW (aka. the Big Bad Wolf!)
Sometimes, I lay awake in my bed worried that the BBW will come to my neighborhood and BLOW MY HOUSE DOWN while me and my sisters are sleeping.
Well, you know what my papa Mark said that he did to the BBW???
He said that he beat him up and put him in a box, and then threw the box in the garbage can and then the garbage man came and took the Big Bad Wolf to "far, far away" so that I never have to worry about him again.
I think it's true, cause I checked the garbage can and he wasn't there.
Either way, I am really glad that our house is made of brick and not straw.
STAY far, far away you Big Bad Wolf!
From,
Leah


No comments:
Post a Comment