Thanks to everyone for all of your prayers!
We're doing great! I am feeling exceptional considering I just had major surgery. :)
I am so thankful to be able to walk around and sit upright. (the little things in life)
I am still shocked that our girls are here.
I went into labor extremely quickly. There was no stopping it.
We were especially shocked because the FfN test said we had less than a .8% chance of delivering before December 4th. God had other plans.
The girls look great today. Brynn and Leah are off of their CPAP's (oxygen) and breathing room air. Maryn is still struggling a little bit to breathe, but overall, she is doing great! We are just so blessed! I am overwhelmed with joy! We are just so lucky to have 3 beautiful little girls. Thank you Lord! Please continue to pray for each of our babes as they grow and get stronger every day.
We're just so excited!!!
Love,
Ali (Mommy!!!)
P.S. We will post pictures as soon as we can!
Strikeouts and a Walk-Off Home Run
1 month ago


No comments:
Post a Comment