Long day at the doctors office today filled with good news! The babies look great! They are all right around 2 lbs and growing well. Little baby "C" has caught up with her sisters! (thank you for all of your extra prayers for her!) All of their fluid levels are fantastic! They also checked my cervix and the stitch looks great! It is strong and we couldn't ask for more. The doctor said my cervix looked better than most with cerclages at 26 weeks. (Fun to hear good news about that cervix! YAY!)
We were thrilled to have such a great appointment. I have gained 40 lbs to date. (probably the only time in my life I will brag about that!)
Night time is getting a little interesting around here. I probably actually sleep 3 hours a night (comfortable is not a word I would use to describe my situation) but I am thankful to be getting bigger every day.
Thanks again for all of your prayers!!!!
Strikeouts and a Walk-Off Home Run
1 month ago


No comments:
Post a Comment