Another good appointment today! Everybody looks good! They did decide to switch my medication this week to a pump rather than a pill, so I have a little IV type needle in my leg that administers medication throughout the day. The pump seems to be good so far. I have only pulled the needle out of my leg once--ouch! :) (but I got it back in with no problem!)
We are almost to our first BIG goal of 28 weeks. Thank you God!
Next we start looking toward 30.
Next week we also start biophysical profiles, where they take a close look at each baby and check their movement and breathing motions, etc. I am excited to be at a point where we can start doing those! YAY! Please continue to pray that we stay stable and keep packing on the weeks. Every week past 28 is wonderful!
Strikeouts and a Walk-Off Home Run
1 month ago


No comments:
Post a Comment