Lately, my sisters and I have heard lots of chatter about something called a toddler bed...and people making bets on who would be the first to escape their crib.
The unanimous vote was that Brynn would be the first one to escape.... and it was ME! Go Leah!!!
It took lots of practice during nap and when my sisters were sleeping at night, but I did it! Yay!
My sisters and I were in our cribs on Saturday morning, and we were sick of waiting for mom and dad to come get us, so I made my move.
THUNK!
I hit the ground pretty hard, but it was worth it.
I made it out with my blankie in hand. Mom and dad heard me standing outside of their door giggling.
I was so proud of myself.
Maybe we'll get to move into big girl beds now. I think we're ready! (But, I don't think mom is!)
Love,
Leah
P.S. Check out my pretty shoes. I really like to play dress up and pretend to be a mommy or a princess. I think I look beautiful, don't you?


2 comments:
Let the REAL fun begin!! Way to go Leah!! She's always been the spunky one right?
If you really aren't ready yet, try the crib tent to buy you a little time! :)
Post a Comment