Sunday, August 2, 2009

Triple the Fun!

Hi! It's Maryn.
Hope you had a great weekend!
Guess what we got to do on Friday?! We got to play with the 'other' Alison & Peter triplets. Their moms name is Alison, and their dads name is Peter. Just like our mom and dad!
Coincidence that we're all so cool? I think not... ;)

(L to R Addison, Leah, Brynn, Eli, Morgan, Maryn)

Saturday night, we got to have a sleepover with Grammy and Poppa, cause mommy and daddy went to a wedding. In December, WE get to be in Uncle Nick's wedding. Mom said we have to be really brave and walk down an aisle at church in beautiful dresses. We're going to have to start building up our courage. We will be 2 year olds by then. I think when you get to be two, you're probably pretty brave.
(I think two year olds still sometimes need their nonnies though, don't you??? Especially for courage! My mom's been a big softie about nonnie ever since we were sick a couple of weeks ago. I keep hoping she doesn't remember the rules.)
Hope you had a good weekend!

Love,
Maryn

No comments: