Since this is the first Easter that we can actually remember, we wanted to tell you a little bit about our day.
Holidays can be stressful, you know. We were trying to be REALLY good today, but sometimes it is hard.
If you have a sister, you get it...as much as you love each other, and as much as you TRY to remember to share your toys...sometimes you forget. This morning, I forgot to share. See my arm? I got bit by my sister. 3 times actually. It hurt, but in the end I came out with the pink Ball Popper, so I think it was worth it.
If you ask me, the best thing about having sisters, is that you can get into a good fight over the pink Ball Popper in the morning, and make up over a nice grilled cheese lunch. Even if we disagree sometimes, my sisters are my best friends!








Did you see the pretty white chairs that the Easter Bunny left for us at our Great Uncle Scott and Auntie Kim's? WOW! What a talented Easter Bunny! Mommy and daddy have matching ones too. Now we can all sit outside and enjoy the summer together!
We had an egg hunt today too. We found lots of eggs, and at the end of our hunt, Papa Mark gave us some golf clubs! Whoo Hoo!!! (He thinks we can start taking lessons when we turn 3. Okay Papa, we can't wait!)
















1 comment:
Your girls are so precious! I love their Easter outfits. Jill
Post a Comment