Monday, April 20, 2009

And the Easter Biter IS....

















Darn the space in my teeth! It gives me away every time! Yeah, I bite. But, sometimes it is my only line of defense. My sisters are WAY quicker than I am! How else am I suppose to save my toys from being stolen away? I try really hard not to get caught, but these darn teeth...

So, this weekend we got a new swing set! It took daddy and papa a LONG time to get it home, so they said we have to wait until next weekend for them to set it up. Oh, waiting is sooooo hard! As soon as we can play on it, we'll be sure to tell you ALL about it!
Not much new to report this week. We're learning lots of new words like "milk." We also really like to go "aside" (aka. outside). We stand at the back door and beg mom to let us go "aside"..usually she does. But, today it was raining. Ugh! We did get to go to Champps for lunch with Ms. Bev instead though! A french fry is a good consolation prize!
Anyway, thanks to those of you who voted for Brynn! tee, hee
Love,
Maryn
P.S. Check out the picture of me dancing in my piggy PJ's.

No comments: