Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Tiny Dancer-Leah Marie





Hi, it's me...Leah Marie! And if you guessed me in our last trivia question, you were right! I am the youngest, but only by 3 minutes, so I don't really think that counts. Dad calls me a peanut, cause I am small. I was only 2 lbs 14 oz when I was born. Now, I am about 23 pounds though-big girl, huh? My very favorite thing to do in the whole wide world is dance. When I hear music (Raffi, Praise Baby, Britney Spears...whatever) I can't help but groove. Mom took some video of me so that you can watch me cut up the rug. (Don't worry, I'm not really cutting anything. Mom won't give me scissors. That just means to dance.) Feel free to dance along if you like Raffi.


I think I'll be a ballerina when I grow up. What do you think?

Love,

Leah

3 comments:

Amy said...

Good moves Leah Marie!! You are so cute and talented!!

Melissa Lynn Potts Long said...

What great moves!! Thanks for posting!

ajnielsen said...

Adorable!!