Sunday, February 8, 2009

Paint Your Plate and Other Stuff...

Boy, oh boy, has it been a busy week!
Tuesday we went with our friend Bei and Peggy and Mimi to a place called 'Paint Your Plate'.
It's a place where you can go and paint stuff for your mom.
Have you ever read the book about the boy and his "terrible, horrible, no-good, very bad day?" That's kinda like our painting day. Brynn threw up in the car on the way over to St.Paul. ALL OVER the car. The only extra clothes mom had in the car was a pair of PJ's...so Brynnie looked a little bit like a homeless baby, but at least she didn't smell like puke. Leah got caught playing in the toilet across the hall from our painting room, and me...I think that paint stuff is DISGUSTING! They kept trying to put it on my foot for a footprint and I SCREAMED as loud as I could. Mom said I would be sad one day when I get older if my foot wasn't on the bowl. I doubt it.
Our week got better after that though. We got new windows in our nursery, so we got to spend Thursday and Friday doing fun stuff since we had to be out of the house. Thursday we went to the zoo with some of our other triplet friends. Lots of people asked us if we were a daycare. Nope, just big families with lots of cool kids and big, big strollers! And we spent lots of time at Grammy and Poppas and hung out with our baby cousin Abby.

This morning we went to the mall and mom and dad let us run around. We were FREE! We love the mall! (We even got to have a bite of mom's Cinnabon for breakfast! We had no idea what we were missing out on. I just don't think bananas and Cheerios will cut it anymore. YUM!)
Hope you have a great week!
Love,
Maryn

Me cooking dinner for mom at Grammy and Poppas:


Grammie and Poppas slide.It is so fun to go down. Mom says we're not supposed to go UP the slide, but we try anyway.


At the zoo, checking out the pink birds:


Monkeys!!!


Us with our friends:


Playing with Grammie:

No comments: