Sunday, October 5, 2008

October Update



Happy October!
It's Leah.
We're 10 months old now...and guess what that means.
We're supposed to start eating food. Like real food...not mashed up, squashed food.
Mom wants us to eat off plates. I'm not too sure about that.
What's wrong with the old way? Today, I just stuck out my tongue at mom when she put my plate on my tray. I was trying to give her the hint, but she stuffed something called turkey in my mouth anyway. I spit it up at her. NO THANKS MOM!
We'll see. Maybe some day I will like this way. For now...I like the old stuff. Smashed fruits, veggies and Cheerios!!!

In other big family news, we're going to be FLOWER GIRLS! Our uncle Nick is getting married on New Years Eve of next year! We don't really know what flower girls do, but we do know that we have to walk down an aisle at church. So we're going to start practicing walking now! We heard that we get to wear princess dresses too! So cool! We can't wait!

Also, we have a new cousin. Her name is Abby. She was little when she was born, like us! (not quite as little though! She was 3 lbs 14 oz) She's still livin' in the hospital. Soon, she will come home though. We're excited to have a little cousin! We can teach her all about toys and books. We'll be such good friends!

Love,
Leah















No comments: