Hi, it's Reese. The Jonswold family dog.
You are probably wondering why I am hiding in mom and dad's bed.
Believe me, I have a good reason. The babies...they have teeth now.
They have lots of toys, teething rings, even cheerios to chew on. (which they sometimes drop on the floor for me! But, that is another story.)
Brynn...she's not interested in any of that stuff.
When I walk into the room, she gets a gleam in her eye and starts crawling toward me faster than I've ever seen her move. Her mouth is wide open and those sharp white teeth come right at me! Can you believe when these little tykes came home, some people were worried that I might bite? Well, it is totally the opposite. BRYNN BITES ME! I know I'd get in big trouble if I retaliated, so I just cry for mom. The first time she did it was on Sunday, and I was hoping she would forget how "fun" it was by Monday morning, but no cigar. First thing she did when mom took her out of her highchair...come after the dog!
So for now, if you are looking for me...I'm hiding in mom and dad's bed.
Don't tell Brynn.
Love,
Reese


1 comment:
Poor Reece! Your dog is so good! Ours would bite back:)
Post a Comment