Friday, May 2, 2008

TRIPLETS RULE!!!

Hi Guys-
It's Leah. Guess what!?!?! 2 other sets of triplets came over to our house today. (some were even boys.)
Here's a picture of us. We had so much fun! (even though we were the littlest, we didn't care! Soon we'll be just as big as they are.)
TRIPLETS RULE!!!


P.S. Look how big I am getting. I wanted to show you a picture of the hat that I wore when I lived in the hospital. I weigh almost 13 pounds now. (Maryn and Brynn weigh almost 14 pounds.) They fit into bigger clothes than I do, and on Wednesday my mommy made Brynn wear jeans to the mall. Somebody thought she was a boy cause she was wearing jeans! (even though she had pink shoes on. She was so embarrassed. Don't tell her I told you. She says she's never wearing jeans again. Being the littlest isn't so bad. Nobody called me a boy! :)

No comments: