Friday, May 16, 2008

Summer Day!

Happy summer everybody! It's Leah!
Guess what?!? I rolled over all by myself this week. Mom was so excited!
Dad was out of town, so he missed it...I told him not to worry, I will show him again.
Also, I got new "big girl" PJ's! I used to have to be swaddled at night, but not anymore. I am so big! We've kinda been getting in trouble lately, cause mom and dad know we can sleep though the night, but we've been waking up around 3:30 just to check in and say hello. We just like to see if we can get daddy to come and get us! :) Last night we gave him a break though, and slept from 9:30 p.m. until 9:30 a.m. We knew it would be a nice day today, so we'd need a lot of energy to get out and play!
Let's see...what else.
We love to suck our fingers. Mostly we suck our pointer fingers. Mom says that most babies suck their thumbs. We like our fingers better.
We really like our toys. We play with and bat at them. We really recognize our mommy and daddy. (and our grandparents) They are our favorite people in the whole world! They make us laugh. They are hilarious!
We love that we are able to get out of the house! We've been out for lunch a lot, and to the mall...so many places. We really seem to make people happy. They love to see us and tell our mom how pretty we are. I know she is so proud!

Have a great weekend!
Love, Leah

Leah:


Maryn:


Brynn:

No comments: