Hi!
Time for a Maryn update.
We had a really fun time at Sugar Lake.
But, when we came back, I had to go to the hospital.
Mom and dad said when I got there I would get to put on special jammies and slippers. Then, I would do my breathing treatment, and fall asleep. When I woke up, and got ready to go home, I could eat ANYTHING I wanted. ( I couldn't eat before my breathing medicine...and I was HUNGRY!!)
I told them I would want a burger, chicken nuggets, chocolate ice cream and freezies.
I had the best intentions...and a hungry tummy.
I look really cute in my jammies, huh?
I picked bubble gum flavor for my medicine.
As much as I wanted to eat everything I could....this is what I felt like when I woke up.
I had a freezie...but that was about all.
Today, I am still not feeling so great.
My throat hurts. (I had my aednoids out and tubes put in)
I think mom and dad are still on the hook for a burger, chicken and chocolate ice cream.
Don't you?
Hope to feel better soon!
xoxo,
Maryn


No comments:
Post a Comment