A sign that spring is coming!
Today, we went outside to ride bikes and scooters.
Our favorite thing to do is to play princess.
Usually, there are 2 girl-princesses and 1 mom-princess. (a queen, I guess, but we call her mom princess. Maryn is the mom-princess.)
(if we are really lucky, we have a prince! Sometimes we can talk mom or dad into being the prince!)
Today we were playing "princess of the hill.'
We'd climb to the very top of the tallest snow hill and yell, "I am so high! I am princess of the hill!")
Here is Leah princess and "mom" princess (Maryn) hugging because they are excited to see each other after their adventure up the snow hill. (so sweet!)
The princesses also have a dog named Mina. (Maryn named her. She decided it was a better princess name than Reese)
Last year, we were too little to pedal our bikes.
This year, we can really get around!
We love being outside!
We are so excited that there is finally some grass!
Welcome spring!
Love,
MBL


No comments:
Post a Comment