Monday, April 19, 2010

The Neighborhood

Hi Everybody!
We just want to take a second, first, to thank you for giving money to help babies be born healthy.
We appreciate all of you so much! We hope that someday all preemies are just as healthy as us!

So, you are probably wondering what we do all day now that it is nice out.
If it were up to me (Brynn) I would swing ALL day.
(and I mean from the minute I crawl out of my crib until the sun goes down)
But, since mom's got stuff to do and she can't push me all day, we do other stuff too.
We love to go to the park, and play in our yard. We also love to scooter.
Leah can ride her trike all by herself. Me and Maryn are still working on it.
We really love to play with all of our neighbors.
Guess what?? Our neighbor Sydney found a frog today.
AND...she even let me hold it!

Maryn and Leah (and mommy!) were scared of the frog. They didn't want to hold it.
But, I thought it was cool!
Here are a few more pictures of us "scootering" and pushing our babies today.
Oh, how we love the sunshine!
Bye Mom!
We're lucky to have lots of friends right in our neighborhood!
Love,
Brynn

No comments: