Sunday, March 28, 2010

A Whole New World...as BIG girls!

Happy Palm Sunday, everybody!
We got  Palm Brances today. We like to wave them just like the people waved them at Jesus. Every once in a while, I had to remind my sisters to "Stop Palming Me!" It kinda tickles! I don't know how Jesus made it down the street without laughing!
So, we are almost 2 and a half, and we aren't babies anymore.
(Well, Maryn sometimes still uses her nonnie, but she's not a baby.)
Today, we got to do a very 2 year old thing.
We went to the zoo STROLLER FREE! That's right...we got to walk like big girls and it was awesome!We saw so many more things than we can see from our stroller. The zoo was a whole new world!
We packed up our "pack-packs" and off we were to see the animals.

We traveled through the caves at the zoo, just like Dora the Explorer.
Brynn was on the search for "Baby Jaguar" but he must have been hiding, cause we never found him.
We did get to go on a train though.
All aboard! We choo-chooed the whole time.
After the zoo, we went to see another animal. A BIG one. The Easter Bunny.
Mommy says next Sunday he'll bring us candy to celebrate Easter.
I don't know. I kinda just want him to stay at his own house.
Easter Bunny, if you are reading this, can you just send some candy in the mail???
When we got home, we crawled into our big girl beds for a great Sunday snooze.

I like this whole "being a big girl" thing.
Next on the list....potty training!
Happy Easter Week!
Love,
Leah Marie

No comments: