Hi Everybody,
It's Maryn!
I guess don't really mean to, but I've been kinda naughty lately. (good thing Santa already came!)
I heard mommy say something today about me being "terrible two." I've been getting time-outs. They make me really mad.
Mommy puts me in time-out until I say I'm sorry for throwing toys or hitting.
I don't want to say I'm sorry! So I sit there, and I sit there, and I sit there....I scream, but I don't say I'm sorry for as loooooooooong as I can hold out.
Today in the car, I hit Brynn 'cause she was bugging me. Mommy saw me and she got really mad.
She turned around and said, "Maryn, no hitting! Keep your hands on your lap!" I didn't want to keep my hands on my lap, so I looked my mommy in the eye and grabbed Brynn's arm and held on as tight as I could.
I wanted her to know that I didn't WANT to keep my hands to myself.
My Mimi told me that my mom used to listen to a record (whatever that is?!) when she was a little girl about a princess who said, "I want what I want and I want it now."
I think that's me.
Mom and I are probably going to spend lots of time in time-out together.
On a more fun note, I wanted to tell you about our new family members.
We got fishies yesterday from our "auntie" Nikki. They are beautiful. One is blue, one is yellow and one is orange.
I named mine Bubbles, Brynn named hers Brynn (fitting!), and Leah named hers Swim. Mommy let us pick the names.
We like to ask mom or dad to carry our fish around so that they can watch us play. We say hi to them first thing in the morning, and blow them kisses goodnight. We make sure that our puppy Reese doesn't get too close. "Auntie" Nikki said that our fish live for a really, really, really long time. That makes us happy....for some reason mom and dad's smiles weren't as big as ours!
We also got to meet baby Henry yesterday! Oh, we just love him! He borrowed Brynn's blankie; we helped feed him a bottle and everything! Hopefully he can visit again soon!
Wish me a fun weekend with no time-outs!
Love,
Maryn







No comments:
Post a Comment