Tuesday, September 15, 2009

School Days


Hi! It's Maryn!
Here we are on our first day of ECFE school. Don't we look big?
At school, we played games and ate snack and sang songs.
Brynn and Leah were shy at school, but not me!
The teacher sang a song called "Maryn's special," (she sang it for all of the kids, but the verse with my name was my favorite!) I danced, clapped my hands and sang! Most of the kids sat in their mommy's laps for their song. But I say, what's to be shy about? Maryn's special!!! Sing it LOUD! :)


Aside from school, our very favorite thing to do is play with our friends in the neighborhood. Here we are waiting for the ice cream truck!


My sisters and I wait our turn to take a bite!


Our very best friend's name is Alex. Here he is with his ice cream!

This is Alex's Jeep. We love to ride together. (he does need a couple more seats though! ;)


We love to play with Ariel (Alex's big sister) too! We're so lucky that our some of our very best friends live right in our neighborhood!

Hopefully next week, school is just as much fun as this week. (and hopefully they sing the Maryn's special song!) I'll let you know!
Love,
Maryn

1 comment:

Thunstrom Family said...

We love having you for neighbors! Ariel and Alex get so excited when they see the girls outside.

Jennifer :-)