
I know what you're thinking. What?!?!
3 girls have been fighting for 4 days over plastic drum sticks?!
Oh yeah! We've had some good ones. All out 20-month-old chick fights. Biting, scratching, hitting....imagine what it will be like when the fights are over boys and clothes! Ahhhhh!!!!!!!!
In the morning, when the girls wake up, the race is on to find the sticks. We've tried to hide them, but somehow they are found. We've tried to encourage sharing,but you know, it does you no good to have ONE of the drumsticks. You must have TWO...and you will fight your sisters at all costs to get two, cause, it is sooooo worth it.
I think these coveted drumsticks are on their way to the garbage can.
When these girls are teens...God bless us all!


1 comment:
I am sure you have been told this many many times, but you have the patience of a saint. I would absolutely throw the drumsticks away as well... maybe buy 3 cheap harmonicas. Much less annoying and can't be used as weapon :) I've also said that between 15 months and 2 years was, by far, the hardest age (so far anyways) to parent. Good Luck!
Post a Comment