Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Dreaming of Spring...Playing with Snow


Hi! It's Leah! Me and my sisters played dress up today. We thought that maybe if we pretended to be flowers, we could tempt spring to come faster.

I think we've played with every single toy in our playroom 10,000 times, so today mom thought it might be fun to let us play with snow.

I thought it was fun!
(Don't worry, it wasn't yellow snow)


Brynn thought it was fun!


Maryn DID NOT think it was fun. Not fun at all.


Mom had to give her a cookie so that she'd stop crying...and promise to never make her play with snow again.


Please spring, come quickly! (Before mom gets really desperate and makes us play with something even sillier!)
Love,
Leah

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I second that thought - can't wait for Spring either!! I love the flower headbands!

ajnielsen said...

Move to Arkansas!! It is supposed to be 77 by Friday!!