Monday, December 22, 2008

I was sooooo hungry...

Every day at 3:00 it is our snack time. Why should today have been any different?
Just like every other day we went down for our nap at 1:30, and at 3:00, I got up.
Mom put me down in the playroom and we played...and we played...and we played.
At 3:15, my sisters STILL weren't awake. 3:30...still no sisters. I was starving!
Mom went up to check on them, so I decided to put my own plan into action. First, I looked on the floor to make sure there weren't any stray Cheerios or Kicks. (sometimes me and Brynn and Maryn sneak stuff down in our pockets) Nope! Nothin' to snack on.
It was then that I noticed mom didn't tightly close the gate, so I snuck out, and decided to join Reese for a snack.



Unfortunately, mom came down and caught me in the act!


She told me that Reese's food is yucky and only for dogs and she made me spit it out.
I didn't get any in my tummy, but I did get a piece in my mouth. (I didn't think it tasted too yucky)
Thankfully, after my escape from the playroom, my mommy put me in my highchair and gave me my snack.
She says now that we are walking all over, she has to be more careful about what is on the floor. (and making sure that gates are closed tightly! We even got a brand new gate in our playroom because I am such a good escape artist!)
We both learned our lesson and agreed that as long as I get my snack on time, I promise not to eat puppy food ever again. Sometimes a girl just gets soooo hungry!
Love,
Leah

No comments: