Friday, June 20, 2008

Teeth

Hi,
It's Leah.
I cut my first tooth today...well last night actually.
You wouldn't believe how much it hurts. (and I drool a whole lot!)
Do I really need teeth? Mom and dad say I do, and all kids have teeth, but boy this is no fun.
I was up last night screaming. I'm lucky I have such a great mom and dad. We saw each other a lot last night. (I'm not sure they were as happy to see me as I was to see them!)
We were up at 11, 12:30, 1:30, 2:15 and then I finally fell asleep until about quarter to 6. Maryn, Brynn and I really don't like this whole teething thing. We try to get anything we can in our mouths, but nothing really helps too much.
This morning Brynn bit me with her new bottom tooth. It hurt. I cried.

Love, Leah

Here are some pictures from when we are in a bit of a better mood.










No comments: