Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Leah Sends Her Love!



Hi Everybody,
This is Leah! It's finally my turn to say hello.
Guess what? We've been sleeping one 4-5 hour stretch at night. Mommy and daddy are sooooo happy. Me though, I'm not super excited about the idea. If you ask me, there is way too much to do in this big old world. Why waste your time sleeping??? Maryn and Brynn really like to sleep. (You can tell from the pictures of them below. They wouldn't even wake up for their pictures! ha,ha. They are silly!) I like to be awake more than they do. Sometimes I try and talk to them to keep them awake during the middle of the night. Or, if I am really mad at them for dozing off, I will scream as loud as I can. Usually, mom and dad come and get me and remove me from the nursery with the other girls when I scream. Oh well, at least I get some one-on-one time.

We got to meet our Auntie Katy this past weekend. It was so fun! She is so nice! She held us and played with us. She doesn't live in Minnesota, so we don't get to see her that much. But this summer, she says she is coming back with our 3 cousins!!! We can't wait to meet them!

This weekend we got to watch a hockey game on T.V. Dad was very sad when a team called the Hornets lost. (He says when he was in high school, he was a Hornet. I think he is hoping someday we will be Hornets too.)

As far as new things with us, last week we started to interactively smile and coo. It is so fun to be able to let people know how happy we are. I can't wait until we can talk! :)

Have a good week everybody!
Love you lots!
Leah







No comments: