All of the girls are doing great! They're getting big and strong...we're almost to the 4 lb. mark! Yippee!
We are hoping to have them out of their isolettes by this weekend. They are all big enough to maintain their body temperature. They will move to big girl beds! (bassinets)
We've also started the nursing/bottling process. Which is good, cause they are not big feeding tube fans. I'm not sure if you can tell in the picture, but they have to have the sleeves of their outfits taped up (or socks taped over their hands) because they continue to pull out their feeding tubes. They're just saying...."Hey mom, we're ready to eat like big girls. Let's get this ball rolling!"
Yesterday, I gave Maryn her first bath in a tub. She was a little stinker. As soon as I took her diaper off she decided she had to go number 2 and pooped all over me. Then, she just looked up and smiled. (The joys of being a mom!) I thought since we had little girls rather than little boys, I was off the hook with getting peed/pooped on. Guess not! :)
I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas! We have so much to be thankful for this year. God is so good! Merry Christmas!
Brynn:

Leah:

Maryn:

Brynn Bath:
The girls hospital suite:



No comments:
Post a Comment